Creating a website for your organization is essential in today’s digital world. Here are eight reasons why a professional website is a must:
- Enhances credibility. It’s simple: Most top companies have professional websites. Also, added features such as a blog can help you establish yourself as an industry expert.
- Increases your leads. The Web is one of the first places consumers go to research a product or service and the company that offers it. They want to ensure organizations they might do business with are a good fit before they engage. If a potential customer can’t find your website, there’s a good chance they’ll pass you by.
- Offers a wider market. According to the Pew Research Center, 81 percent of Americans use the Internet regularly. A website enhances your chances of reaching potential customers outside your traditional marketing span.
- Develops your brand image. The design and elements of your site can say a lot about the personality of your brand. Adding a video with the CEO or owner explaining the organization will give your brand something customers can connect with.
- Boosts customer service. A website allows you to have information readily available to customers 24/7. By providing FAQ pages and contact forms, your customers can learn more about your company or ask pressing questions no matter the time or day.
- Allows cost-effective marketing. Creating and maintaining a website is a cost-effective way to advertise. Your website can work hand-in-hand with your traditional and content marketing strategies by housing white papers, catalogs, and other custom content.
- Creates lines of communication. If your company is moving or undergoing major changes, your website can assist in keeping your customers in the loop. Similarly, linking your site to social media lets customers interact with your brand.
- Provides easy referrals. Happy customers are likely to pass more business your way. Having a URL makes it easier for them to refer your organization to others.
Lexicon is an award-winning firm in Des Moines, Iowa, that specializes in content marketing.